Perfect Holiday Accent for Your Landscape
We love finding unusual trees to offer you, and these are little winners! Castle Spire Blue Holly (female) has been grafted onto tall standards. LetsPlantify.com think this is a long-lasting garden design trend for several reasons.
First, it brings the plant up close to your eye, so you can see the beautiful, bright red berries. Second, it's easy to quickly "Maintenance Prune" these to keep the overall size of the plant small. Third? They are just so darn cute! It elevates the status and makes a "pet" out of your plant.
Use them many ways:
- Plant two in decorative exterior pots and place them one on either side of your doorways to flank your entrance. A very classy look!
- Plant one as a special focal point near your entrance. Decorate for Winter, or simply let its natural beauty celebrate the season for you.
- Place several plants from our curated "DoorScape" plant collection on your patio or deck. Vary the size and shape to create a special vignette without fuss or muss.
After the Holidays, plant them in your yard in full or partial sun. You could donate it to the neighbor who has coveted it all season long! Ask local schools or churches if they would like it for their campus. Plant it outside a professional office for a highly sophisticated look. For best berry production, be sure to plant a Castle Wall Holly (male) nearby.
- New Garden Trend Elevates Plants
- Bright Red Berries
- Traditional Plant with a Twist
|Ilex x meserveae 'Hachfee'
|Full Sun, Partial Shade
|Growing Zone Range
Write Your Own Review